Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NEW Forever Our Girl Paula Abdul Forum! We are ALL Pamily here. So Sit back, relax and have FUN!!

Paula Abdul looks 'amazing' in 'American Idol' return for Simon Cowell tribute

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

Paula Abdul looks 'amazing' in 'American Idol' return for Simon Cowell tribute Empty
PostSubject: Paula Abdul looks 'amazing' in 'American Idol' return for Simon Cowell tribute   Paula Abdul looks 'amazing' in 'American Idol' return for Simon Cowell tribute EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 4:36 am

Paula Abdul talks about when she first met Simon Cowell on "American Idol."' It's hilarious watching the cable access-like set they used to work with.

There's a medley of them laughing at contestants, then Paula says Simon taught her "to be very strong . . . and I'm very proud to be his friend," before blowing him a kiss.

And then -- Paula returns! Looking fantastic in a pink dress, she gets a huge standing ovation from the judges and the crowd. She says hi to all the judges. Kara tells her, "you look amazing," and she does.

Wow, anything could happen in the next few minutes, Paula's got an open mike and the spotlight! She talks directly to "my darling Simon," says she's worked with a lot of stars over the years, but "nobody holds a candle to you."

Says the show won't be the same without him, but "as only I can tell you, it will go on." There's a medley of him over the years, to Frank Sinatra's "My Way," which is totally appropriate.

Wow, forgot how much I loved this show. So many great moments. Nothing lasts forever, though. He says he thought nobody would like the show, calls it "the best 10 years of my life, and I genuinely mean this -- thank you, and I'm going to miss you."
http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/american-idol-1.811965/paula-abdul-looks-amazing-in-american-idol-return-for-simon-cowell-tribute-1.1953481
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdul.forumotion.com

Paula Abdul looks 'amazing' in 'American Idol' return for Simon Cowell tribute
Page 1 of 1