Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NEW Forever Our Girl Paula Abdul Forum! We are ALL Pamily here. So Sit back, relax and have FUN!!

All About Megan!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AmazedByPaulaJulie

All About Megan!  Empty
PostSubject: All About Megan!    All About Megan!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:01 pm

Hi you guys!!!

I'm Megan! My birthday is August 6th, 1991 and I am 20 years old! I live in a small town in New Jersey and I currently am a junior in college with a major in Journalism and Communications with a minor in Broadcasting and Telecommunications. Basically, I want to be a news anchor. I am a HUGE Paula fan. I've met her before, and I truly believe we have been graced with an angel from heaven. I have one brother and a ton of pets.

cool rocks

I can't wait to get to know more of you on here!!!

Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

All About Megan!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Megan!    All About Megan!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:36 pm

Welcome! Were happy to have you! NJ huh? Never been there But I was raised in the East Coast (Boston and the burbs) Its a tough field to get into. My nephew does voice overs and most of my family writes. Not me I do graphics lol Good luck with all your goals and always reach for the stars!!
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdul.forumotion.com
azsoul

azsoul

All About Megan!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Megan!    All About Megan!  EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 11:32 pm

It's nice to meet you Megan. Jodie's sites are a wonderful place to visit. Or you can just come and chill for a while. Whatever the case I am glad to meet you. Hope to see you around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All About Megan!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: All About Megan!    All About Megan!  Empty

Back to top Go down

All About Megan!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Our Members :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: