Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NEW Forever Our Girl Paula Abdul Forum! We are ALL Pamily here. So Sit back, relax and have FUN!!

AZsoul is in the house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
azsoul

azsoul

AZsoul is in the house Empty
PostSubject: AZsoul is in the house   AZsoul is in the house EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Hey there y'all! My name is Deni aka Denise. I have been a fan of Paula's for many years. My guesstimation....probably since her days as a cheerleader with the L A Lakers. (I know. Long time)
Here are just a few facts about me.
NAME: Denise Hill Barlow
BIRTHDATE: September 3
CAREER: Free lance illustrator (giving it away for free lately) LOL
FAVE COLORS: green, blue, purple
FAVE FOODS: Cake (pretty much any kind of cake too)
FAVE MUSIC: Lots of different types of music. Classic rock is what I grew up on so I guess that would be it. (the 60's and 70's)
FAVE AUTHORS: James Patterson, Nora Roberts, Dick Francis, John Grisham and Kathleen E. Woodiwess
HOBBIES: Besides drawing I like listening to good music, watching movies (the kind with lots of special effects), needlepoint and collecting keychains.
I am the mother of four grown children ages 31 - 26. I'm also the grandmother of (almost) 8 grandchildren ranging in age from 1 yr to 13 years old. I say almost because my 2nd daughter is due to have her second in March. I like to travel. I try to go somewhere at least once a year.
Besides being a Paula fan I like Taylor Hicks, Rascal Flatts, Blake Shelton, Stevie Wonder, Cold Play, Maroon 5, Matchbox 20, Bare Naked Ladies, Cher, Madonna and many, many more.
Ok, I think I've bored y'all enough. Anything else you want to know about me, just ask. I'm pretty open about myself.
OH!!! I like watching Amreican Idol, CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: New York, and NCIS plus the hot new show Hawaii Five-O
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: AZsoul is in the house   AZsoul is in the house EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Whew thats the best Bio you have ever written! Azsoul is a very dear friend of mine. She also belongs to my Taylor Hicks forum! Welcome Pea and thanks for joining! I hope this place takes off! (psst) I think I see another siggy in your future lol
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdul.forumotion.com
azsoul

azsoul

PostSubject: Re: AZsoul is in the house   AZsoul is in the house EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 3:42 am

A siggy??? For me!???? How cool is that! I don't have any pictures of Paula so I will leave it up to you on how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

PostSubject: Re: AZsoul is in the house   AZsoul is in the house EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Your to funny!
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdul.forumotion.com
azsoul

azsoul

PostSubject: Re: AZsoul is in the house   AZsoul is in the house EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 6:49 pm

I know, I know....I'm so laughable. heeheeheeheeheehee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AZsoul is in the house   AZsoul is in the house Empty

Back to top Go down

AZsoul is in the house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Our Members :: Getting to know you-
Jump to: