Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to the NEW Forever Our Girl Paula Abdul Forum! We are ALL Pamily here. So Sit back, relax and have FUN!!

What has Paula done for you?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DreamHrt
Admin
DreamHrt

What has Paula done for you? Empty
PostSubject: What has Paula done for you?   What has Paula done for you? EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 5:22 am

I know I have read many comments and tweets on how much Paula has inspired us all. So tell us, how has she inspired you or changed your life in any way?
For me, she has given me hope. She has shown me that there truly are good people in this world. Oh sure I know I only know the side of Paula that the media, and press have shown me. I still can't help but think though, that Paula has been in the spot light for many years. There has been great press and really bad press about her. Through it all she never hid, she just came back even stronger then before. That alone has encouraged me to keep going. That when the tough push me around, then I just get tougher. That honesty and kindness do pay off. She has touched my heart in a way that no other celebrity has ever done before. I cannot say I idolize anyone. I can say I admire her for so many reasons. It would be one heck of a special treat for me, to just sit down and have even a half hour of her time.

Feel free to comment and post your own thoughts...
Back to top Go down
https://paulaabdul.forumotion.com

What has Paula done for you?
Page 1 of 1